Policies & Procedures
Buying with RSA
- Dealer Buy Fee $495
- Shop for inventory online through one of our simulcast sales.
- Transportation will be arranged unless notified by buyer. Transportation charges are based on time and distance.
- Once vehicle is delivered, buyer has 3 business days after delivery to inspect the vehicle, accept the vehicle or arbitrate the vehicle.
- To arbitrate a vehicle, contact our RSA office and/or contact your RSA Account Rep.
- Upon buying dealers approval, arrange payment with the facilitating auction within 5 calendar days of acceptance. The facilitating auction address can be found at the top right hand corner of your purchase agreement.
Selling with RSA
- Dealer Sell Fee $395
- No Consignment Fee
- No Rerun Fee
- No "No Sale" Fee
- We reserve the right to charge a $395 out of stock retail fee "OSR" and/or a dry run fee as deemed necessary. Dry run fees will be charged based on current transportation rates.
- Electric vehicle chargers should be with vehicle or sale is subject to arbitration and/or adjustment.
- Frame/structural damage is an unwind.
- Hybrid batteries must be capable of a full charge and be in good operating condition (i.e hold a full charge and typical mileage coverage for that type of vehicle).
- Fax your booksheets to 1.800.390.9060 with your reserve(s) price(s), color(s), picture(s) and/or any pertinent disclosures. RSA will pull pics from dealership website if unit is online.
- Join us online or have your RSA Account Rep help you represent a vehicle and get it sold! Once unit sells, remove off frontline and have available/ready to be picked up and transported to buyer. Once vehicle is delivered to the buyer, buyer has 3 business days after delivery to inspect the unit, accept the unit or arbitrate the unit.
- Upon approval, send title to the facilitating auction. Once approved by buying dealer and the deal has been entered/processed in the facilitating auction system, the facilitating auction will process the title within 72 hours and will send payment per dealership marked preferences. The facilitating auction address can be found at the top right hand corner of your purchase agreement.
- All buyers and sellers must be in good standing condition with Auction Access and both Manheim and AutoNation Auto Auctions.
- All vehicles are frontline ready unless otherwise noted. Anything that affects the retail sale must be disclosed. Normal wear and tear is to be expected (see arbitration guidelines).
- Vehicle must have current smog and safety certifications, certifications must be available upon request. Out of state vehicles must be able to pass smog if required within the state of the buying dealer.
- Vehicle must have a clean Carfax and AutoCheck, unless otherwise disclosed (accident or damage report and is a case by case basis. Maximum for accident on carfax is $1,000 & maximum for damage reported on carfax is $500).
- Nmvtis reports must be clean at the time of sale through the arbitration period. These will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Vehicle is fully reconditioned.
- Vehicle has a minimum of 5mm on brakes. Rotors and brakes must be in a safe operating condition.
- Vehicle has a minimum of 5/32 or better on tires. Tires must match per axle on all 2WD units and all 4 tires must match on all 4WD units. Weathering and uneven wear can be grounds for arbitration.
- Vehicle does not have excessive body damage or paintwork (2 panels or more painted must be announced, not including bumpers), work must be to industry standard.
- If a vehicle is inaccurately represented when sold, it can be open to an adjustment or unwind, this is determined on a case by case basis.
- Frame/structural damage is an unwind.
- Both buyer and seller will receive sale purchase agreements via email. It is the responsibility of either party to contact RSA if not received.
- Manheim Fresno is currently processing checks and titles for our Monday, Thursday & Friday Sales. Send checks and/or titles to Manheim Fresno, 278 N. Marks Avenue, Fresno CA 93706; Tel: 559.268.8051.
- AutoNation Auto Auction LA is currently processing checks and titles for our Wednesday So Cal Sale. Send checks and/or titles to AutoNation Auto Auction LA, 777 W. 190th Street, Gardena, CA 90248; Tel: 310.380.4686.
- RSA will not be responsible for any checks and/or titles.
- Seller must guarantee engine & transmission.
- No more than 3 panels painted (industry standard).
- Cannot exceed $500 in recon (does not include the first $400 in mechanics & services listed below).
- Tires & brakes are not guaranteed.
- Please email, text or fax in the arbitration.
- Adjustments may be made to the final sales price.
- If the sale is unwound the seller is responsible for ALL transportation costs (both ways).
- The first $400 mechanical repairs and/or service items are paid for by the buyer (ie. filters, hoses, oil & fluid change, wiper blades etc.).
- Fair industry labor rates will apply when needed.
- Vehicles announced as certified "CPO" must meet OEM standards.
- Stop-Sale, No Remedy Recall vehicles must be disclosed, any other recalls with a remedy can be sold.
- Recall Remedies must be able to be done within 7 business days.
- Warranty work must be able to be done within 7 business days.
Maximum for Arbitration
- $300 paint per panel (paint only)
- $250 per axle for brakes/rotors (subject to change if deemed necessary)
- $150 per tire (subject to change if deemed necessary)
- $150 per bumper (paint only)
- $500 windshield (subject to change if deemed necessary)
- $0 on maintenance items (due to $400 mechanical arbitration)
- Transportation will be arranged unless notified by buyer.
- Transportation charges are based on time and distance.
- Transportation fees are the responsibility of the buyer, unless vehicle is an unwind and at that point the seller will be responsible for ALL transportation fees.
- Unless otherwise noted no transport costs will be listed on RSA agreements. Transport companies and/or dispatch services (entities) are independent companies separate from RSA. Depending on the transporter and/or dispatch provider transport fees will be billed either directly to the store or billed through Manheim Fresno. This is to ensure effective payment/billing measures.
- RSA is NOT responsible for billing and/or payments.